Data Specialist Group difference we offer’s the best return on your investment when it comes to mobile forensics. The company you hire based on price alone, may only process your mobile device using one forensic tool. That tool may not be the best tool for your device or the data you intend to recover. The evidence that tool fails to recover, may just be the evidence you needed. When it comes to mobile forensics, DSG uses the best “tools” based upon the given device. We have on of the most extensive mobile forensics labs in Tampa Bay Florida, if not all of Florida. In most cases we can provide results within 24 hours. DSG has invested in the same experts and mobile forensic tools as federal and state law enforcement agencies. Our smartphone forensics lab includes XRY, Encase 7, Cellebrite, Access Data’s MPE Plus, Lantern, Mobile Edit, and Oxygen just to name a few. We only use proven tools that recognized by the courts.
Why Choose Data Specialist Group?
- 20 years of experience conducting counter surveillance (Bug Sweeps)
- Licensed Private Investigator (as required by the State of Florida)
- Experts in traditional “bug sweeps” and Technical Surveillance Counter Measures equipment
- Experts in mobile forensics and uncovering spyware in smart phones
- Experts in digital forensics and uncovering spyware in computers
- Experienced in circuit board level electronics
- Licensed low voltage electrical contractor with expertise in security cameras, phone systems, home and business networks
- Experience in black bag operations installing covert audio and video cameras (it takes an expert to catch an expert)
- Expertise in complex Information Technology systems
- Court Qualified as an expert in digital surveillance systems that electronically store information